BISSELL’s Guide to Deep Cleaning Your Carpets
Spring cleaning is all about getting the deep down dirt out of your home or apartment. You may vacuum your floors and carpets on a daily basis, but deep cleaning
is essential for:
- Removing dirt and stains your vacuum can’t reach
- Sucking up allergens that get trapped in your carpet
- Helping to extend your carpet’s life by keeping it in looking good longer
- Helping you adhere to your carpet’s warranties
Carpet deep cleaning is an important part of any spring cleaning regimen, but spring is not the only time of year to do it. In fact, the EPA recommends you deep clean your carpets at least one to two times a year, and up to six times a year if smokers, young children or pets are present.
How often you plan on deep cleaning will determine whether you decide to purchase or rent a deep cleaner. If you want the flexibility of being able to spot clean at any time, purchasing a machine may be the best option. However, if you only plan on deep cleaning a few times a year, you can save space by renting a machine
just for the times you need it.
Whether you decide to rent or own, BISSELL deep cleaners can provide the professional-level cleaning you want at a price you can afford.
How to Use Your BISSELL Deep Cleaner
BISSELL deep cleaners
are simple to use. Follow these three steps to make sure your carpets get clean this spring:
Get more information
- Remove as much furniture from the room as possible, and place plastic under the legs and bases of the remaining pieces
- Choose the carpet cleaning formula that best meets your cleaning needs.
- Follow the instructions for Bissell’s Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine. Make forward and backward wet passes, followed by dry forward and backward passes, until the solution pulled up appears clean in every part of the room.
about the Bissell Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine™ today.
Why You Need to Incorporate Carpet Deep Cleaning into Your Spring Cleaning Regimen
Spring cleaning is your best opportunity to tackle the cleaning tasks you don’t have time to do on a regular basis. It’s your chance to clean those hard to reach places and really get your house or apartment sparkling from top to bottom. Most of us vacuum our carpets regularly, but we rarely take a deeper look at them.
If you’re dedicated to doing thorough spring cleaning, carpet deep cleaning is a must. Over time microscopic particles get buried deep in your carpet’s fibers. Deep cleaning can get rid of them and restore your carpet to its thoroughly clean and healthier state.
By deep cleaning your carpets, you can get rid of:
- Set-in stains
- Embedded allergens
- Tracks of dirt
- Animal accidents
- Microscopic particles
Carpet deep cleaning can also restore your most heavily trafficked areas and keep your carpet looking great
. Deep cleaning is recommended by most carpet manufacturers – and required by others – to keep your carpet in the best condition for as long as possible.
Installing new carpet in your home is expensive, so it’s important to protect this investment. Take care of your carpets, so that they can take care of you and your family for years to come.
the Bissell Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine™ today.