Tips for Renting a Carpet Cleaner
When you rent a carpet cleaner from BISSELL, the process is fast, easy and stress free. Our goal is to get you the deep cleaning power you need, right when you need it.
If you’ve never rented before, you may have a few questions about what you need to do, or even where to go. To make the process as simple as possible, we’ve outlined a few tips for how to rent a carpet cleaner from BISSELL:
- Find the nearest retail location that carries the BISSELL Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine™ by using our easy retail locator. Just enter your zip code or city/state and the mile radius you’d like to search within. We’ll do the rest.
- Print out this carpet cleaning rental form. and fill it out before going to your retail location of choice. This will help expedite the process.
- Browse through BISSELL’s carpet cleaner formulas to find the ones that best meet your cleaning needs. Knowing what you need ahead of time will get you in and out of the store as quickly as possible.
- Educate yourself. Before you rent a carpet cleaner, watch our “How To” videos and read our “How to Use” document to make sure you understand the functions and capabilities of our deep cleaners.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. The better you understand your Big Green® Deep Cleaning Machine™, the better carpet cleaning results you will get.
Follow these easy tips to make sure the rental process is as simple and streamlined as possible. If you have any additional questions about how to rent a carpet cleaner from BISSELL, please contact us