When the Fourth of July rolls around and summer is in full swing, it’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the extra—long weekend with family and friends. We don’t know about you, but with our busy lifestyles, we like to feel at least a little productive when we have time off from work and everyday life. So, we’re taking the long weekend as an opportunity to scratch a few things off our to-do lists, starting with deep cleaning our carpet and upholstery.
With a carpet cleaner rental, it’s a breeze to get the job done quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to enjoying time with family and friends. The steps to renting a BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine®
• Go to https://www.bissellrental.com/Rent/Locations
to find a retailer near you.
• If you want to save time at checkout, print our rental agreement form and fill it out before you leave your home.
• Visit your local retailer and go to the service counter to pick up the machine.
• Then, head home and start cleaning. Need some help? Learn how to use a deep carpet cleaner here
• Once you’re finished, just return the machine to the store. It’s that simple!
Want to save even more time? Put your family to work! While you pick up the machine, have them move furniture and other items off the carpet and pretreat any tough stains.
Remember, you can rent a Big Green
for 24 or 48 hours, and it’s always ready when you are. Plus, unlike the competition, our machine cleans on both the forward and backward pass, for maximum results. Plus, if you use our Advanced carpet cleaning formulas
containing Scotchgard™ protector, you can protect your carpets from the future stains summer may bring.
Want to declare your independence from carpet stains? Try Big Green today
*Scotchgard is a trademark of 3M.