Sometimes you have a big mess in a small space. BISSELL Rental Little Green® Pro portable carpet cleaner rental is here to save the day. Little Green Pro combines powerful suction, scrubbing action, and professional cleaning in a carpet cleaner rental to remove spots, stubborn stains, embedded dirt and more in a convenient size. Our powerful portable spot cleaner is designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors – and anywhere else in your home that needs a little TLC.
Rent a Little Green Pro a rental location near you today. BISSELL Rental is in over 8,000 locations!
Little Green Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner Rental Pricing
$14.99 for 24-hour rental*
$19.99 for 48-hour rental*
*prices may vary by market or location
Why Rent BISSELL Little Green Pro portable carpet cleaner rental?
Use Little Green Pro as a stair carpet cleaner or upholstery steam cleaner to easily clean couches, seats, and more!
A lightweight, convenient, and portable carpet cleaner.
Target and remove deep down dirt and carpet stains.
Get professional cleaning results with BISSELL Rental Little Green Pro! Just spray, scrub and suction to remove tough spots and stubborn stains like wine, paw prints, mud, and coffee. Our large-capacity tank gets you farther between refills, and the long hose and power cord help you get to those hard-to-reach places in your home. The 6” wide head makes it easy to clean couches, armchairs, outdoor furniture cushions, car seats, auto carpeting, RV furniture and carpet, dining room chairs, and more.
Cleaning carpeting on stairs can be a tough task, but it’s trouble-free with Little Green Pro. No need to carry a heavy machine up and down the stairs. Little Green Pro is easy to carry and set on the stair right next to you. Plus, the stain tool will remove the deep-down dirt and stains from the treads and backs of your stairs.
How to use BISSELL Rental Little Green Pro:
1. Unwind the hose from Little Green Pro and make certain that the tool is securely attached.
2. Remove the tank from the back of the machine by lifting up the Tank Carry Handle. Unscrew the black cap and remove the bottle insert. Fill the tank with hot tap water (not boiling) and BISSELL formula, according to the bottle directions. Replace the bottle insert and cap, then put the tank back on the machine
3. Plug in Little Green Pro and turn on. Hold the stain tool about an inch above the soiled surface. Press the trigger to spray cleaning solution on the stained carpet. Using the brush on the cleaning tool, gently scrub area. Apply downward pressure on the cleaning tool and pull it toward you. This will suction up the dirt and cleaning solution. Continue until no more dirt can be removed.
4. When the dirty water tank reaches the ‘full’ line, it’s time to empty.
5. When you are done, unplug the machine and clean it before returning to the store. Remove and rinse the tool under clean, running water. Suction clean water from a bowl to rinse out the hose, then lift the end of the hose and stretch it out to be sure all the water is out. Rinse the dirty and clean water tanks thoroughly.
6. Put the tool back on the hose, wrap the hose around the machine and the power cord around the cord wraps, and the Little Green Pro is ready to be returned!
For more detailed instructions, download the User Guide.