9 foot hose and 6 inch stain tool to help clean tough spots and stains
Do your couches and chairs have a few stains? Is the carpet on your stairs looking a little dingy? BISSELL Rental can help. When you rent a carpet cleaner, you can also rent our Hose and Stain tool to help you clean upholstery and stairs. It’s only $5 more!
Hose and Stain Tool Rental Benefits:
Spray and scrub extra-tough spots and stains.
Easily clean upholstery, chairs, couches, sofas, etc.
Maximum hose length to reach up the stairs.
Stain tool cleans in hard-to-reach places where carpet cleaner rental may not fit.
Typically, the hose and stain tool will be in a BISSELL bag that you will take home with your Big Green carpet cleaner rental. (Looking for where to rent a carpet cleaner? Click here for a rental location near you!) Our attachment hose is 9’ long, which makes it easy to clean without having to move the carpet shampooer repeatedly. The stain tool is 6” wide, to make stair cleaning a breeze. It’s easy to use the hose and stain tool with your rental carpet cleaner.
To use the hose and stain tool with your rug cleaner rental, just follow these easy steps:
1. Fill the clean water tank. To do that, lift the clean water tank from the base of machine and unscrew the cap on top. Fill the tank to FILL line with clean, hot tap water. Do not boil or microwave water. Then, measure BISSELL formula using cap on tank. Fill cap to line twice for each full tank of water. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your machine. Lastly, screw the cap back onto clean water tank and place tank onto base of the machine.
2. Attach the small solution hose to the hose connection point on the carpet cleaner rental, next to the flow indicator. Insert the hose and turn clockwise until locked into place. Doing this step first makes it easier to attach the main hose.
3. Open the hose latch on the front of the unit and insert hose into place. Turn clockwise until locked into place.
4. Attach the cleaning tool to the end of the hose.
5. Clean by pressing the red trigger to spray solution onto the area to be cleaned. Slowly move the tool back and forth over the soiled surface. Release the trigger to suction soiled water. Continue to clean in the area, working in small sections, until no more dirt can be removed. Caution: do not overwet.
6. Remove and rinse tool in clean running water. Let dry completely.
7. Empty dirty and clean water tanks, rinse them and put back on machine. Clean bottom of machine and return to store.