Professional Furniture Cleaning and Stair Carpet Cleaner Results
Do your couches and chairs have a few stains? Is the carpet on your stairs looking a little dingy? BISSELL Rental can help. When you rent a carpet cleaner, you can also rent our Upholstery and Stair Cleaner Tool to help you steam clean upholstery and stairs. The tool features a 9’ hose and a 6” wide attachment head compatible with BISSELL carpet cleaning machines and designed to help you remove stains, odors, and dirt from upholstery and carpet.
Upholstery and Stair Tool Pricing
$5.00 for 24 or 48 hour period
*Price may vary by market or location
Upholstery and Stair Cleaning Tool Rental Benefits:
Spray and scrub extra-tough spots and stains.
Easily clean upholstered chairs, couches, sofas, and more!
Extra long hose length to reach up stairs.
Deep clean in hard to reach places where carpet cleaner rental may not fit.
The upholstery & stair cleaner tool will be provided in a BISSELL bag to take home along with your Big Green carpet cleaner rental. With a 9’ long attachment hose, cleaning carpet on stairs is easy without having to move the carpet shampooer repeatedly. The carpet and upholstery cleaning attachment’s 6” width allows for less passes on stairs and furniture, making deep cleaning a breeze. Still looking for a carpet cleaner rental near you? Find a location out of our 8,000 retailers today!
To use the upholstery and stair cleaning tool with your rug cleaner rental, just follow these easy steps:
1. Fill the clean water tank to FILL line with clean, hot tap water. Do not boil or microwave water. Then, measure BISSELL formula using the tank’s cap. Fill the cap to line twice for each full tank of water. Always use genuine BISSELL machine formulas to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your machine. Lastly, screw the cap securely onto clean water tank and place tank onto base of the machine.
2. Attach the small solution hose to the hose connection point on the carpet cleaner rental, next to the flow indicator. Insert the hose and turn clockwise until locked into place. Doing this step first makes it easier to attach the main hose.
3. Open the hose latch on the front of the unit and insert hose into place. Turn clockwise until locked into place.
4. Attach the carpet and upholstery cleaning tool head to the end of the hose.
5. Clean by pressing the red trigger to spray solution onto the area to be cleaned. Slowly move the tool back and forth over the soiled surface. Release the trigger to suction soiled water. Continue to clean in the area, working in small sections and until no more dirt can be removed. Caution: do not overwet.
6. Remove and rinse tool in clean running water. Let dry completely.
7. Empty dirty and clean water tanks. Rinse and place them back on the carpet cleaner machine. Clean bottom of machine and return to store.